Yvette TrellesSkip to content
Schedule An Appointment, Call (561) 299-HURT Today!
“It’s an honor to represent the injured and know that I am making a difference in their lives when they need help the most.”
Fluent in both English and Spanish, Ms. Trelles has been representing the injured in Palm Beach County for more than twenty years. Ms. Trelles’ commitment to the legal profession and the community has earned her the respect of her peers and the public at large. She focuses her practice in all areas of personal injury, wrongful death, and premises liability.
A native of Tampa, Florida and of Cuban descent, Ms. Trelles earned her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Florida in 1988 and her Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Florida College of Law in 1991. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1992 and is admitted to practice in the State Courts of Florida, U.S. District Court, and Northern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Ms. Trelles has successfully tried numerous personal injury cases and has secured several multi-million dollar verdicts for her clients, including the largest verdict of the year in Palm Beach County in 1999, and a $16 million dollar verdict in 2009. Through years of experience, Ms. Trelles has become a powerful advocate for victims’ rights in Palm Beach County and within the Hispanic Community.
- Named 1 of 11 “Hispanic Women of Distinction” in South Florida (2009);
- Recipient of “The Blue Dove Award” given by Hospice of Palm Beach County (2010)
- Named “Volunteer of the Year” and “Board Member of the Year”, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County (2010)
- featured in the Palm Beach Post as “One of the Real Housewives of Palm Beach County” for her service and commitment to the community as a female business owner and philanthropist (2010)
- Work Accidents LEARN MORE
- Storm Damage LEARN MORE
- Nursing Home Negligence LEARN MORE
- Medical Malpractice LEARN MORE
- Wrongful Death LEARN MORE
- Slip/Trip and Fall Accidents LEARN MORE
- Trucking Accidents LEARN MORE
- Motorcycle Accidents LEARN MORE
- Drunk Driving Accidents LEARN MORE
- Automobile Accidents LEARN MORE